Blazing Pants

Blazing Pants
Blazing Pants are everywhere

Sunday 26 April 2015

Shayna Hubers, the Final Chapter

Hey there! I'm back today with Wally, who in a case you missed the last post, is doing a little worm sleuthing inside Shayna Hubers' brain. It's a twisted dark and scary place, but Wally is charging me an arm and a leg for the inside scoop so I'm hoping we can finally get some sort of reading on the Truth-O-Meter today.


Hey Wally, welcome back. Whatcha got for us today? Hopefully you were able to dig deeper than the high school background?

Oh, for sure Bunny. After all, she's only a couple of years out of high school - not that she acts it. I found some info on her dating life. Pretty recent too, well, recent before jail that is.

Good point, she's been in jail since the night of the shooting back on October 12, 2012, right?

Right you are, Bunny, though she did try to pay off some judge to get her bond! That one backfired!

OK, OK Wally, at your rates, I can't afford for you to do a legal analysis, just get to what you dug up while you were in the brain.

OK. There was the whole obsession thing going on listen in:

OMG, OMG, Ah cannot believe that damned Ryan hasn't answered my text yet. Ah sent it like 30 seconds ago. OK, Ah'll send another, and another and another. DAMN IT! Ah hate him, Ah hate him, Ah hate him.

Oh, there he is. Oh, Ah love him, Ah love him, but Ah hate him for making me send him 75 texts in an hour just to get a reply. Ah mean, really. Doesn't he KNOW WHO AH AM? Ah mean, Gawd, he's even bitching to his cousin about me now and she's MAH friend, not his. The nerve of him.



OK so she's pretty obsessed with him then? Maybe conflicted about her feelings?

I wouldn't say that conflicted is an accurate description. Obsessed? Yes. Scorned? Oh yeah. Conflicted? Nah. That chick was good and pissed off. Listen in some more:

God damn it! Ah went to his folks for dinner and Ah still cain't get that man to act right! If he thinks he's gonna go out with that Miss Ohio slut, he's got another think comin'! Oh, mah God. He told me to leave and when Ah wouldn't he literally picked me up and put me outside and locked the damned door! Good thing Ah still got mah key. Ah'm gonna call Momma on him!

Wow so she was pretty mad then hunh?

Oh yeah, but her twit of a momma is no better; check out what else I found in that twisted head:

Well, Ah'm so glad momma came up to be with me. Ah told her he was bein' mean to me. So she came and took me out for a nice breakfast and some shopping! Shopping always cheers me up. So when she dropped me back off at mah car, I made her get me some gas and some aspirin and then Ah texted Ryan again. Well, Ah told him how sorry Ah was fer gettin' all emotional and stuff last night but he didn't want to hear it. He told me he wanted some time to himself this weekend but Ah KNOW he just wanted to be with that Ohio whore. He thinks she's so purty but Ah took psychology so Ah know how to handle her. And his ass, too.

Oh, so now this is the same day that she shot him? Wow, Wally you really went in deep!

Yeah. So the shooting part is kind of a blur, since she studied psychology and gave herself some PTSD symptoms. But holy shit, the 911 call and the police interviews were just nuts. I'm exhausted bunny. Let me take a break.

OK, Wally, take a load off and I can take it for a while. So according to the court testimony and the 911 calls, Shayna is really a nut case. She told the 911 operator that she killed her boyfriend in self defense, several times and asked if she was going to be arrested after waiting 15 minutes after the final shot to even call the cops.  When she told the dispatcher that she'd shot him because he was twitching and didn't want to watch him anymore the dispatcher was incredulous. She asked "So you shot him again instead of calling 911?"


When you listen to this - her concerns are very odd. She said twice that he tried to carry her outside and she wanted to get her things. This is anger - a lot of anger, not self defense.

Some of the choice excerpts that came up in trial were things she said to the cops during her interview immediately following the shooting;

"I honestly like shot the man in self-defense."

"He said, 'You're just a fucking hillbilly from Kentucky and I fucking hate you.' And I am. I guess the hillbilly came out in me, and I took up for myself,"

Of course she also told them that Ryan was so vain that she'd given him the nose job he always wanted, went on to compliment one of the police interrogator's teeth as well as humming a few bars of Amazing Grace between giggles. Of course, you could say that was self-comforting behavior or perhaps she thought she could convince people that she was temporarily insane what with her psych background.

However the text messages she sent to him and to her friends, showed that she wasn't crazy, she was just a self-centered bitch.

To Ryan; "You have a small dick and your tummy looks like you guzzle beer."

To a friend; "I think he knows now I play on his facebook hahaha and block shit."

and of course the infamous text messages about shooting Ryan while at the gun range and making it appear accidental.

I think it's clear to everyone that Shayna is guilty of murder, not shooting due to self-defense. The jury agreed and convicted her last week with a recommended sentence of 40 years in prison. It remains to be seen what the judge will ultimately decide is a fair punishment for her crime.

I think we can safely say that we give a Pants on Fire rating to little miss narcissist from NKU.


What swayed me was the fact that she repeatedly claimed to be putting this man out of his misery. This human being that she claimed to love, she shot repeatedly rather than render aid. When I had to put my cat to sleep recently, I was devastated and couldn't watch after the sedation. Think about it. I couldn't deal with watching my cat take her last breath but this murderer shot two more times? out of mercy? Whoop Whoop Whoop - the extreme heat warning is going off on the Truth-o-Meter so I'm going to wrap it up now.

RBMBS - That's all folks!










Be sure to watch the ads posted at the bottom - I promise you will not be disappointed!


Ads by CrazyExes

8 comments:

  1. Jodi Arias 2.0. Both cold blooded killers. Both obsessed beyond comprehension. The only difference between their individual rejections is Shayna Hubers was upfront with her evilness both in public and in court. JA was a scheming premeditated liar and through excellent detective work all was uncovered.

    Enjoy reading your blogs even though Justice was served quickly for this one and look forward to the next. Now I shall pop over to Ms. Beswick's page to see if there is anything new with the Alix Tichelman trial. Another interesting one that I have stumbled upon. There doesn't seem to be any shortage of scorned murderers these days, does there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing that people feel justified in murder, just because they feel slighted? I'm keeping an eye out for all the police videos and the trial videos. I will link them when they are available.

      Delete
  2. Wow wow wow Bunny, brilliant analysis as usual. I have not had the time to follow this one so knew very little about it, until you began chatting about it. So thank you for that. That 911 call, wow! And I am picking up little snippets of crazy here and there. I do see the resemblance between her and Arias to an extent. I watched a few more news clips after your blog inspired me to learn more on this and my mouth was in awe the whole time. This woman is really a piece of work! I see the resemblances but as I was watching I was thinking of Oscar Pistorius. He shot Reeva several times and said that was self defense. I always pegged him as narcissistic and I agree with your take on that about Miss Thang here. Thanks so much for the blog, laugh I thought I'd die, as usual. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call on the Pistorious analogy. I think Hubers is more like him than Arias. Definitely less conniving and more of an entitled, arrogant aura surrounds her. I read a lot of what her friends thought about her on some early threads on Topix, before all the facts came out. Funny that the facts ultimately bore out their observations.

      Delete
  3. who is mark? her previous bf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, no I'm sorry, the video was an example of a psycho ex girlfriend, completely unrelated to Shayna other than the fact that is sure sounded like what she would be like! (the videos posted at the bottom as fake ads are usually just a related interesting or funny topic)

      Delete
  4. I just happened upon this blog and, as someone who knew Shayna quite well, your analysis is pretty spot-on. Was the bold text from Wally rooted in language used in her actual texts (because I could easily see her saying all of it), and, if so, have copies of said texts been made available to the public?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are based on her texts and facebook messages as introduced into evidence. I had to comb through a number of news reports to collect them, I don't know if a comprehensive list has been published to date. The judge in this trial had a clamp on social media reporting as well as video broadcasting.

      Delete